The Littlefield Unified School District Governing Board has engaged the services of the Arizona School Boards Association to direct a search for qualified candidates. Each finalist will visit the district at his/her expense to be interviewed by the Governing Board. Governing Board members may visit the communities of selected candidates as part of the final selection process.
All applicants must submit an online application. To receive consideration, an applicant's file must be completed by February 29, 2016 (12:00 noon Arizona Time) and must contain:
- A completed online application (available at http:www.azsba.org/jobs/)
- Letter of application (one page)
- A current professional resumé that can be viewed for public record viewing if chosen as a finalist
- Three recent letters of recommendation
- Copy of all degrees (if chosen as a finalist, you will be required to provide official transcripts and fingerprint verification)
- A copy of current Arizona certificates, if applicable.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of certification are responsible for contacting: Teacher Certification, Arizona Department of Education, 1535 W. Jefferson, Phoenix, Arizona 85007, www.ade.state.az.us, (602) 542-4367, to determine eligibility for Arizona Superintendent’s certificate.
Applicants should not contact the Board Members or District officials directly. All inquiries and requests shall be addressed to:
Arizona School Boards Association
2100 North Central Avenue, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone: 602-254-1100 | 800-238-4701 | Fax: 602-254-1177
email@example.com | www.azsba.org
All applications will be acknowledged and all materials will be accorded confidential treatment. This is to advise you, however, that the Access to Public Records Law and associated case law in the State of Arizona requires the disclosure of applicant names and information at a point in the selection process as determined by the local Governing Board. We will attempt to notify all applicants as to any release of such information. All final decisions concerning the selection and evaluation of the candidates will be made by the Governing Board.