The Littlefield Unified School District Governing Board is the elected body that governs the District. The five board members welcome comments and participation from the community for the support of children.
The board sets policies for the administration of the District and oversees the Superintendent who is responsible for the day-to-day operations.
The five board members are elected by the voters of the District and serve a four-year term without pay. Each January, the board selects a President to serve for the calendar year.
District business is conducted at regular meetings which are generally held the second Thursday of each month. The board welcomes your attendance.
MEETING AGENDAS ARE POSTED 24 HOURS BEFORE THE MEETING IN ACCORDANCE WITH A.R.S. § 38-431.02(G) AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
1. Beaver Dam Post Office, 3288 E. McKnight Rd., Littlefield, AZ 86432.
2. Beaver Dam Elementary School, 3436 E. Rio Virgin Rd., Beaver Dam, AZ 86432.
3. Littlefield Unified School District, 3490 E. Rio Virgin Rd., Beaver Dam, AZ 86432.
4. Beaver Dam Jr./Sr. High School, 3475 E. Rio Virgin Rd., Beaver Dam, AZ 86432.
5. LUSD Website at www.lusd9.com.