Littlefield Unified School District is seeking candidates to fill one (1) vacant seat on the Governing Board. The term of the appointment will be until Dec 31, 2016. Prospective candidates must meet the following qualifications to be considered (A.R.S. § 15-421):
- Registered voter in the State of Arizona.
- Reside within the School District for at least one year.
- Is not an employee of the School District or his /her spouse.
- Is not a member of any other School District Governing Board.
- No members of the immediate family, who currently reside with or who have resided in the same home within the last four years, are members of this Governing Board.
Applications are available by clicking here and will be accepted Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Littlefield Unified School District Office, Sheree Goessman, 3490 E. Rio Virgin Rd., Beaver Dam, AZ 86432. This position will be posted until filled.
The appointed Board Member will be sworn in at an upcoming Governing Board Meeting as determined by the number of applications received.
For further information, please contact Sheree Goessman, Littlefield Unified School District Office (928) 347-5486.